VFR-3D was first published on 10-dec-2019 and has seen several big updates since then. It's sole purpose is to provide pilots flying in the Netherlands with a 3D representation of the complex Dutch Airspace. Even though great care is taken making this program, please be aware that it is not meant for operational purposes. The airspaces represented by the program could differ from the actual AIP publications. Please consult the NL AIP at www.lvnl.nl.
- 3D Airspaces rendered over the LvNL map of the Netherlands.
- Slider with a list of all the airspaces, devided in groups. (press the menu button top left corner)
- Possibility to toggle airspaces on and off with the checkboxes in the slider.
- Airspace info, visible when toggeling an airspace
- Changing the checkboxes no longer produces airspace info in the airspace info box.
- Instead, clicking on the airspace itself, now displays the airspace info in the airspace information box.
- changed the purple screen on loadup to be a nicer grey.
- Made the clicking of airspaces work on mobile devices as well.
- Airspace info now also displays the correct AIP airspace name.
- Clicking the Master Airspace button not only checks and unchecks the airspace buttons, but also the group buttons.
- moved the top buttons into a slider, making more room for the actual airspace names and the 3D representation.
- changed the airspace names to make them the same as in the AIP
- added checkboxes to keep track on which airspaces were selected and which were not.
- changed the email adres.
- added a bit of responsive layout for small screens.
- had to add this about page all over again, as the old one got lost.
Unfortunatly all the version info before this version was lost.